Parents/guardians will receive their welcome/log in instructions to the email address we have on file in Infinite Campus.
- All BVSD Online communications are sent to student's BVSD email address, so students should be checking their BVSD email regularly.
- In order to receive all communications, please ensure that you and your student have adjusted inbox settings to allow emails from email@example.com and SchoolMessenger.
- Please check your spam folder if you do not have an email in your inbox.
Parent/Guardian Log in Instructions
A parent/guardian account has been created for you so you can view your student's course progress and grades:
- Review Course Information Page, if you do not remember what course your student is enrolled in.
Don't wait to ask questions!
A team of qualified, real, live people has been put together to support your student throughout their online course.
Teacher: You can find teacher contact information in the first unit/folder of the course. The course teacher can answer questions about course content, test resets, and basic course questions or issues.
BVSD Online Staff: You can reach the staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. The BVSD Online staff is a resource for communications, pacing, and problem-solving.
Technical Help: Our Trouble Shooting Technology Page provides information about technology use, helpful tips, and how to troubleshoot issues that may arise.
Review our Dates and Deadline Page and our Frequently Asked Questions Page for quick answers.
When in doubt, ask!
- If you have any questions please email BVSDonline@bsvd.org or call our office at 720-561-5580.
Drops and Refund Requests:
- Please go to our Drop a Course or Request a Refund Page.
- If a refund is due, once processed you will receive an email confirmation of your full or partial refund.
- Please allow 10-14 business days for processing.